Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dever Kitties

Once again, because we're fucking stupid, we decided to wade through 3 feet of snow to go exploring. By the time we entered the first building, we were soaked and frozen. Not a great start to a trip, but the location was Dever State School, and anyone who's ever heard of me knows I do love me some Dever.
I've shot this location's campus dozens of times over the past few years, so this time I tried to shoot some stuff I'd never shot before; random details and things I've never even noticed.
Along for the trip was Cambria and Clahhhkie, and it was good to be back home with close family.
I'm also saddened to announce the death of yet another one of the Dever stray cats, Once you mummify up, we'll introduce you to the others.



























These last two were taken by Cambria before her fingers were too frozen to want to hit the shutter button.

No comments:

Post a Comment