Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Exploring With The C-Art Family

I got a call one night from my buddy Zeke, of C-Artography, asking if I'd have any interest in showing a few cousins of his some spots in Providence with him. Always down to shoot with Zeke, I accepted and we headed out. First stop, Bootleggers, which is super easy or new people. Unfortunately, it sucks to shoot, so I shot lightning out back for the majority of our stay.





Next, we hit a crawler mounted, latticework boom crane I saw from Bootleggers rooftop. I climbed about three quarters of the way up it before deciding I probably shouldn't be climbing a crane in a lightning storm. Good choice, it turns out. A friend of mine on FB posted about how she'd seen the same crane struck by lightning the very next night. Yikes.





Random shot of the old 195 on ramps.

After the rest of the group went home for the night, I hit a local rooftop to continue photographing the lightning.


No comments:

Post a Comment