Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Mystery Factory

A couple friends of mine gave me some information about a new factory they'd recently found and explored. I decided since I haven't gotten out and shot anything since July, this was a perfect opportunity to do just that. I got dropped off a few blocks away and found my way inside. After about a half hour or so, everything inside started to look familiar to me. After a few more minutes, I saw a piece of graffiti I'd seen before, and it dawned on me. This whole place looked familiar because I'd explored it before. I even knew about the collapsed hallway in the back well before I even saw it. I was running out of sunlight, so I finished shooting and headed out. It felt good to finally get back inside something abandoned.

I tried to find the set from the first time I explored this location, but couldn't find it. Now, I call it The Mystery Factory.
























1 comment:

  1. i was with the friends you speek of when they exploed i the second time. very peculiar location

    S.R

    ReplyDelete