Monday, January 10, 2011

Nocturnal Randomness

ClimbingDoug and I headed out for a night of random nothingness. We started by climbing a local high school I've done a few times in the past. Pretty damned slippery up there covered in snow.




After the school, Doug wanted to show me a factory he'd found. Upon arrival, I realized I'd been looking at this place for a few years, not sure if it were even abandoned or not. Turns out, it is. There wasn't much for ambient light, and I didn't have any lights on me, so we vowed to hit it again during daylight hours for better shots.

On the way home from the factory, I mentioned I wanted to one day climb a stadium light post, and next thing I knew, we were in a ball field, and Doug was atop one. I didn't make it up one this time due to slippery shoes and frozen hands, but I'll get up one eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment