Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tunnel Rats

The East Side Rail Tunnel has become kind of an Abandoned Dreams refuge this winter, due to the locations warm underground temperatures. I personally find that kind of amusing because before last year, this tunnel was welded shut and entry eluded me for years. To be able to enter the tunnel at my leisure now is still kind of surreal, but I plan to take full advantage of it.

I'd like to apologize in advance for these photos sucking. The condensation in the tunnel kept fogging up my lens and I kept forgetting to wipe it off. It happens.
Along for the tunnel fun with me this time were Cambria, ClimbingDoug, and Clahhhkie. The four of us don't get out together enough, so the times we do are some of my favorite exploring trips. I also shot some video, which I'll post after some shitty editing. Until then, enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment