Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Can't Keep Out

After spending the evening in jail just three days ago, I decided it was time to jump right back into the hobby. I tried to hit this old, local location yesterday, but the only accessible entrance was right in front of a busy business, so I decided to put it off. I went back this afternoon, and decided to just go for it, even with the business next door. No chance, no reward. I missed peeling paint and rusty metal terribly. What can I say? I'll never learn. Signs reading things like "Keep Out", "No Trespassing", and "Entry Prohibited" are just too tempting to pass by.
This was the first time I've shot this place with a semi-decent camera, so it's my best set from here yet. Unfortunately, that's not saying much, because this location has been being hit hard by vandals, scrappers, and graffiti artists for a number of years now. Anyways, it was a good place to jump back in, and it felt fucking wonderful to be back.




































No comments:

Post a Comment