Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nocturnal Concrete

Decided to head down to the Concrete Playground tonight to try out a few lighting ideas I'd had. When we got there, we noticed a campfire out in the woods and heard the loud voices of drunk people. We ignored them at first, but when they started to get closer we decided to call it a night. I didn't want to deal with cops because of some drunk assholes I don't even know. I plan to get back down here at some point within the next few nights to finish the ideas I had.




2 comments:

  1. It Looks like its Day time in alot of these pictures? does your camera have like a special infared mode or something else?

    And also we figured out that the other car we parked by near the mill was probably owned by those people at the campfire, hope one of them was sober enough to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No special filters. I just shoot a lot of long exposures. The photos in this post were all 60 second shots.

    That car had no plates o it though, and has been parked there for a while. I dont think it was there's

    ReplyDelete